Anthony Salerno- CDL Driver
- How long has he worked with CBM?
- What brought him to the company?
Anthony was asked to do long trips to New York in his last job, so he wanted something local and knew CBM had a great reputation. Started here as an oil truck driver for Bristol Fuel, then became a regular flat-bed driver.
- What is his relationship to Bristol?
He grew up in the borough and still lives here. Anthony attended St. Ann’s, back when the school was open (a common choice for Italians in the area), then went to the public high school. Anthony’s kids went to St. Mark’s when they were young.
- What does a typical day look like for Anthony on the job?
Most of the day is spent delivering to different places and driving the forklift, but he also works in the yard and does whatever else he can do to help.
- What does he like best about working here?
Close to home, the people, and the autonomy and trustworthiness.
- What’s a favorite memory from his time with the company?
No specific memories, but he had a lot of great memories from when Steve Wade was the supervisor.
- Where does he see himself in five years?
Not sure, as he likes to take things one day at a time, but if he’s healthy and well you may seem him out driving the CBM truck.