CBM - Bristol Location
CBM - Oakford Location
Who We Are
CBM HAS BEEN SERVING THE PROFESSIONAL BUILDERS AND RE-MODELERS AS WELL AS THE DO-IT-YOURSELFERS SINCE 1946
Construction Building Materials was started in 1946 when Gugliermo “Butch” Cattani, Peter Cattani, Nicholas Listorti, Joseph Quaranta and Angelo Quattrocchi purchased one of the oldest businesses in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Under the leadership of Angelo Quattrocchi, the coal yard was transformed into a fuel oil business and building material supplier. The business continues to be owned and operated by the extended Quattrocchi family.
Over the years, CBM has expanded beyond their Bristol location to include a home center and lumber yard at 4258 Bristol Road, Oakford, PA.